With its rapid development of tourism and its improvement of urban services, the Lin-gang Special Area – located on the coast of the East China Sea – has become a popular travel destination in the city of Shanghai.
CITY OF INNOVATION
Lin-gang Special Area focuses heavily on institutional innovation to build a special economic functional zone that will be more influential and competitive in the global market. Upholding the planning concept of open and inclusive, it promotes integration among schools, parks, and communities, and gathers global innovation platforms to form a city of innovation.READ MORE
A total of 106 companies that are resident in the Lin-gang Special Area have so far passed certification allowing them to enjoy 15 percent business income tax rates, a local government official said on Aug 9.
- Large numbers flow into Lin-gang for Mid-Autumn Festival
- In pics: Lin-gang universities launch special mooncakes
- In pics: 'Sponge park' in Lin-gang Special Area
- In pics: Lin-gang Special Area, past and present
- Lin-gang: Dynamic new coastal city developed on mudflats
- In pics: Breathtaking sunrise in Lin-gang
- Landscapes set up in Lin-gang for CPC centenary celebrations
- POV video: Line 16 direct train